What is Engico Aqua 250?
Aqua 250 is the most innovative industrial water based inkjet press for direct printing on solid and corrugated boards and many other paper-based materials.
Aqua 250 enables box-makers, commercial printers and POS professionals to print and deliver just-in-time and 1:1 cardboard boxes.
The new Engico Aqua Series uses the last generation of inkjet printheads in combination with odourless, VOC-free highly resistant waterbased inks suitable for Packaging, POS materials, Indoor and Outdoor Applications.
- Machinery totally designed and manufactured in Italy
- Modular architecture open to any future upgrades
- First rank mechanical components selected among the best available such as SKF/INA/WITTENSTEIN/SEW. Motor, equipment actuators and electronic components ABB/SIEMENS
- All main shafts of the modules are direct driven by independent motors electronically dynamic controlled, guaranteeing high level of printer register and quality
- Reliable vacuum belts system (patent pending) to flatten cardboard and keep it flat under the printheads
- Dedicated “on-board” dust free room with humidity and temperature controlled air, to guarantee the optimal functioning of inks and printing heads
- Water based odour-free, VOC-free, water-resistance and scratch-resistance inks
- Board feeding and smoothing plates optimized for corrugated to avoid damages on substrate and allows the easy insertion of highly warped boards
- Exclusive integrated pre-treatment station working in continuous run with Engico primer for a clean and environmentally-friendly process
- High efficiency device with IR-lamps and air working in continuous run
- Variable-drop industrial inkjet print-heads that guarantee the highest performance, reduced maintenance and purge, as well as high durability
- Engico ink system permits an easy feeding of the colours and print-heads cleaning
- High capacity ink tanks and pumping unit refillable during printing process
- Sheets just printed can be processed in many different ways without any wait (cutting plotter, die-cutting process, coating, film laminating, etc...)
- Modular RIP platform to suit the specific needs of the business, open to any future upgrades
- Internet Remote Service installed
- Feeder, stacker and multiple out modules available for complete automatic process cycle